- April Birthstone: Diamond
- FUN FACT: The Hope Diamond could’ve been bigger! According to GIA, the world-renowned Hope Diamond was originally 112 carats before being cut to its present weight of 45.52 carats.
- MEANING OF DIAMOND: Strength ♦ Joy ♦ Creativity
- SUPPOSED HEALING PROPERTIES OF DIAMOND: Per the American Gem Society (AGS), increasing inner strength, boosting energy, supporting healthier relationships, and promoting balance, clarity, and abundance.
- VIEW MORE: To learn more about the history, supposed healing properties, and meaning of Diamond, check out our Diamond Guide. View all of our Diamond jewelry here.
- ALTERNATIVE APRIL BIRTHSTONE: Rock Crystal (Quartz) is another traditional birthstone option.
Diamond Baguette Coin Gold Delicate Necklace
This necklace features multiple rounds of baguette diamonds. The diamonds are set in a solid 14k gold Pendant. The pendant is hand wrapped and slides freely on the chain. The necklace is made of 14k gold-filled chain, findings, and hand wrapping. The necklace is also available in solid 14k gold here.
The pendant is 15mm, approximately 0.98″.
The necklace can be clasped at both 16″ & 18″.
Looking for a different length? Contact us to customize your necklace.
The necklace is photographed in gold.
Materials, Cleaning & Care:
Baguette Diamonds, 14k Gold, 14k Gold Filled
Please see our Materials, Cleaning & Care page for more information on your Bloom jewelry.